Download the CMP!
Visit the Queen's CMP website to download the final plan.
- RT @ProfDavidGordon: The Campus in the City: new urban design & planning initiatives in Campus Master Plan from @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan … 3 years ago
- RT @AnnPappert: @ProfDavidGordon @CanUrbanism @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan The connectivity is key. Congratulations on the integration and care … 3 years ago
- We've just posted our final guest blog! Thanks to @ProfDavidGordon, director of @QueensSURP ... qucampusplan.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/gue… 3 years ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP is now available for download! queensu.ca/cmp/qcmp 3 years ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP was approved by the Board of Trustees on Friday! We will be posting the plan online this week. 3 years ago
Guidelines for commenting
This web forum is an opportunity for members of the Queen’s community to openly discuss questions, goals and recommendations related to Queen's Campus Master Plan as the process moves forward over the next several months. This forum is intended to provide an opportunity for free flowing community discussion.
• All comments are the opinion of the contributor.
• Contributors are asked to include their true name and e-mail address, but are not required to do so.
• Comments will be moderated by the site administrator. Any comments that contain personal attacks, offensive language or raise concern regarding campus safety and security will not be approved.
• The blog administrator will try to answer all questions in a conversation thread or through subsequent posts as themes emerge, but not all comments will necessarily receive a direct response.
Should you wish to send feedback anonymously, please use the Campus Master Plan Feedback Form
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Our final guest blog comes from David Gordon, Director of the School of Urban and Regional Planning and a faculty member on the Campus Master Plan Advisory Committee. As a key participant in the evolution of the Queen’s campus over … Continue reading
The CMP team is excited to share the final Queen’s Campus Master Plan for download. The plan is a result of 14 months of hard work and collaboration between the CMP team, Queen’s and Kingston staff and stakeholders, and you … Continue reading
Six graduate students from Queen’s School of Urban and Regional Planning (SURP) recently completed an Active Transportation Strategy for Queen’s. The report was produced for KFL&A Public Health as part of the SURP Masters of Planning program’s Housing and Human Services … Continue reading
Thank you to those who attended the Campus and Community Open House #2 earlier this month at the Biosciences Complex Atrium. We had a great turnout including Queen’s students, faculty, and staff, as well as Kingston residents, City staff, and … Continue reading
The CMP team is excited to be sharing our draft Master Plan content this afternoon from 2 – 6 in the Biosciences Complex Atrium. We hope you can come by and let us know what you think about where the … Continue reading
This month’s guest blog comes courtesy of Martha Whitehead, Queen’s University Librarian and Chair of the Library and Archives Master Plan (LAMP) Steering Group. The project team has been working closely with Martha and the LAMP Consultant Team to ensure both … Continue reading
Thank you to the Queen’s students, staff, faculty, and Kingston community members who dropped by Stauffer Library on May 23rd to meet with the consultant team and learn about the direction the CMP is heading. We had some great conversations … Continue reading