Download the CMP!
Visit the Queen's CMP website to download the final plan.
- RT @ProfDavidGordon: The Campus in the City: new urban design & planning initiatives in Campus Master Plan from @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan … 3 years ago
- RT @AnnPappert: @ProfDavidGordon @CanUrbanism @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan The connectivity is key. Congratulations on the integration and care … 3 years ago
- We've just posted our final guest blog! Thanks to @ProfDavidGordon, director of @QueensSURP ... qucampusplan.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/gue… 3 years ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP is now available for download! queensu.ca/cmp/qcmp 3 years ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP was approved by the Board of Trustees on Friday! We will be posting the plan online this week. 3 years ago
Guidelines for commenting
This web forum is an opportunity for members of the Queen’s community to openly discuss questions, goals and recommendations related to Queen's Campus Master Plan as the process moves forward over the next several months. This forum is intended to provide an opportunity for free flowing community discussion.
• All comments are the opinion of the contributor.
• Contributors are asked to include their true name and e-mail address, but are not required to do so.
• Comments will be moderated by the site administrator. Any comments that contain personal attacks, offensive language or raise concern regarding campus safety and security will not be approved.
• The blog administrator will try to answer all questions in a conversation thread or through subsequent posts as themes emerge, but not all comments will necessarily receive a direct response.
Should you wish to send feedback anonymously, please use the Campus Master Plan Feedback Form
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Our second guest blog post comes courtesy of Tony Gkotsis, School of Urban and Regional Planning graduate student and member of the Campus Master Plan Advisory Committee and Project Team. Tony’s provided us with a great overview of Queen’s campus … Continue reading
We at the CMP team had a great time chatting with Queen’s students, staff, and faculty last week at the Plan Your Campus Information Exchange at Queen’s Centre. We’ll be incorporating what we heard at the event into our material … Continue reading