Download the CMP!
Visit the Queen's CMP website to download the final plan.
- RT @ProfDavidGordon: The Campus in the City: new urban design & planning initiatives in Campus Master Plan from @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan … 3 years ago
- RT @AnnPappert: @ProfDavidGordon @CanUrbanism @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan The connectivity is key. Congratulations on the integration and care … 3 years ago
- We've just posted our final guest blog! Thanks to @ProfDavidGordon, director of @QueensSURP ... qucampusplan.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/gue… 3 years ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP is now available for download! queensu.ca/cmp/qcmp 3 years ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP was approved by the Board of Trustees on Friday! We will be posting the plan online this week. 3 years ago
Guidelines for commenting
This web forum is an opportunity for members of the Queen’s community to openly discuss questions, goals and recommendations related to Queen's Campus Master Plan as the process moves forward over the next several months. This forum is intended to provide an opportunity for free flowing community discussion.
• All comments are the opinion of the contributor.
• Contributors are asked to include their true name and e-mail address, but are not required to do so.
• Comments will be moderated by the site administrator. Any comments that contain personal attacks, offensive language or raise concern regarding campus safety and security will not be approved.
• The blog administrator will try to answer all questions in a conversation thread or through subsequent posts as themes emerge, but not all comments will necessarily receive a direct response.
Should you wish to send feedback anonymously, please use the Campus Master Plan Feedback Form
Tag Archives: plan your campus
Our final guest blog comes from David Gordon, Director of the School of Urban and Regional Planning and a faculty member on the Campus Master Plan Advisory Committee. As a key participant in the evolution of the Queen’s campus over … Continue reading
Thank you to those who attended the Campus and Community Open House #2 earlier this month at the Biosciences Complex Atrium. We had a great turnout including Queen’s students, faculty, and staff, as well as Kingston residents, City staff, and … Continue reading
Campus and Community Open House #1 May 23, 2013 Stauffer Library Loggia 101 Union Street Drop in between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Main Campus is nearing capacity. The Queen’s campus experience needs to be protected and enhanced while accommodating … Continue reading
The CMP team is excited to post our first in a series of guest bloggers. Over the study process, we’ll be periodically posting the different perspectives of Queen’s & Kingston’s residents opinions on the Queen’s Campus – including their aspirations for the … Continue reading