Download the CMP!
Visit the Queen's CMP website to download the final plan.
- RT @ProfDavidGordon: The Campus in the City: new urban design & planning initiatives in Campus Master Plan from @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan … 3 years ago
- RT @AnnPappert: @ProfDavidGordon @CanUrbanism @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan The connectivity is key. Congratulations on the integration and care … 3 years ago
- We've just posted our final guest blog! Thanks to @ProfDavidGordon, director of @QueensSURP ... qucampusplan.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/gue… 3 years ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP is now available for download! queensu.ca/cmp/qcmp 3 years ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP was approved by the Board of Trustees on Friday! We will be posting the plan online this week. 3 years ago
Guidelines for commenting
This web forum is an opportunity for members of the Queen’s community to openly discuss questions, goals and recommendations related to Queen's Campus Master Plan as the process moves forward over the next several months. This forum is intended to provide an opportunity for free flowing community discussion.
• All comments are the opinion of the contributor.
• Contributors are asked to include their true name and e-mail address, but are not required to do so.
• Comments will be moderated by the site administrator. Any comments that contain personal attacks, offensive language or raise concern regarding campus safety and security will not be approved.
• The blog administrator will try to answer all questions in a conversation thread or through subsequent posts as themes emerge, but not all comments will necessarily receive a direct response.
Should you wish to send feedback anonymously, please use the Campus Master Plan Feedback Form
Tag Archives: #planyourcampus
The CMP team is excited to be sharing our draft Master Plan content this afternoon from 2 – 6 in the Biosciences Complex Atrium. We hope you can come by and let us know what you think about where the … Continue reading
Campus and Community Open House #2 December 6, 2013 Biosciences Complex 116 Barrie Street Drop in anytime between 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. After months of in-depth study and extensive consultation, the draft content of the Campus Master Plan (CMP) … Continue reading
Guest Blog: Filza Naveed, Communications Coordinator of Kingston Alumni Branch, Queen’s University and M.A Candidate for Cultural Studies
Through our consultation to date, it is clear to the CMP team that Queen’s benefits from being located centrally within Kingston — close to downtown, Princess Street, and the waterfront. However, Kingston has many more neighbourhoods than just those near Main … Continue reading
Thank you to the Queen’s students, staff, faculty, and Kingston community members who dropped by Stauffer Library on May 23rd to meet with the consultant team and learn about the direction the CMP is heading. We had some great conversations … Continue reading
We at the CMP team had a great time chatting with Queen’s students, staff, and faculty last week at the Plan Your Campus Information Exchange at Queen’s Centre. We’ll be incorporating what we heard at the event into our material … Continue reading
If you’re an e-mail subscriber to our blog, your inbox may have just been bombarded with a number of new post notifications – that’s because we just posted a whole slew of questions about the Queen’s Campus that we want … Continue reading
Plan Your Campus: Campus Master Plan Information Exchange March 26, 2012 Queen’s Centre Student Street 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. What do you love about the Queen’s campus? What would you like to see changed? What type of spaces would … Continue reading