Provide your answer in the comments section. Feel free to post photos or links to elaborate on your thoughts and leave your e-mail address if you’d like a private response! See other discussions here.
Download the CMP!
Visit the Queen's CMP website to download the final plan.
- RT @ProfDavidGordon: The Campus in the City: new urban design & planning initiatives in Campus Master Plan from @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan … 8 months ago
- RT @AnnPappert: @ProfDavidGordon @CanUrbanism @UrbStrat @QUcampusplan The connectivity is key. Congratulations on the integration and care … 8 months ago
- We've just posted our final guest blog! Thanks to @ProfDavidGordon, director of @QueensSURP ... qucampusplan.wordpress.com/2014/03/18/gue… 8 months ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP is now available for download! queensu.ca/cmp/qcmp 8 months ago
- We are happy to announce that the CMP was approved by the Board of Trustees on Friday! We will be posting the plan online this week. 8 months ago
Guidelines for commenting
This web forum is an opportunity for members of the Queen’s community to openly discuss questions, goals and recommendations related to Queen's Campus Master Plan as the process moves forward over the next several months. This forum is intended to provide an opportunity for free flowing community discussion.
• All comments are the opinion of the contributor.
• Contributors are asked to include their true name and e-mail address, but are not required to do so.
• Comments will be moderated by the site administrator. Any comments that contain personal attacks, offensive language or raise concern regarding campus safety and security will not be approved.
• The blog administrator will try to answer all questions in a conversation thread or through subsequent posts as themes emerge, but not all comments will necessarily receive a direct response.
Should you wish to send feedback anonymously, please use the Campus Master Plan Feedback Form