- An Active Transportation Strategy for Queen’s
- Thanks to all those who attended Open House #2
- Leave your comments on the Campus & Community Open House #2 Materials!
- Event Notice: Campus and Community Open House #2
- Guest Blog: Filza Naveed, Communications Coordinator of Kingston Alumni Branch, Queen’s University and M.A Candidate for Cultural Studies
- We are happy to announce that the CMP was approved by the Board of Trustees on Friday! We will be posting the plan online this week. 3 hours ago
- RT @UrbStrat: Watch this @CKWS_TV profile of the @UrbStrat plan for @queensu. @QUcampusplan @queensmarketing @ProfDavidGordon @queensprinci… 2 months ago
- RT @ProfDavidGordon: Student leaders at the @QUcampusplan open house; good turnout this afternoon http://t.co/PDejSGLDUB 3 months ago
- RT @HeatherMcDonell: @QUcampusplan open house at @EventsQueens http://t.co/7J4xzDlzD3 3 months ago
- RT @AnneLougheed: @QUcampusplan Good news: planners have listened to community, aim to contribute to "alleviating pressure on neighbourho… 3 months ago
Guidelines for commenting
This web forum is an opportunity for members of the Queen’s community to openly discuss questions, goals and recommendations related to Queen's Campus Master Plan as the process moves forward over the next several months. This forum is intended to provide an opportunity for free flowing community discussion.
• All comments are the opinion of the contributor.
• Contributors are asked to include their true name and e-mail address, but are not required to do so.
• Comments will be moderated by the site administrator. Any comments that contain personal attacks, offensive language or raise concern regarding campus safety and security will not be approved.
• The blog administrator will try to answer all questions in a conversation thread or through subsequent posts as themes emerge, but not all comments will necessarily receive a direct response.
Should you wish to send feedback anonymously, please use the Campus Master Plan Feedback Form